BAG OF BLOCKS
- Bag of Blocks are intended for the winery that desires premium barrel-like flavors in their stainless steel tanks.
- Best used in post fermentation wines to enhance the oak flavors.
- Minimum contact time recommendation of three months and full extraction of flavor after eighteen months.
- There is no special system required for use; the mesh bag can simply be placed in a tank and allowed to free float or be tied down.
- Bag of Block’s large pieces provide similar extraction and flavors as new premium barrels.
- It is Innerstave’s most cost-efficient method for delivering premium oak flavors in stave format to wine tanks.
ADDITION RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- For 100% new barrel impact use 1 bag per 750l
- Each Bag of Blocks equals 3 new 225l barels
- Minimym contact time of 3 months
- Full extraction after 18 months