IDEAL USE: STUCK FERMENTATIONS (ESPECIALLY UNDER 3 BRIX), PRODUCING CLEAN FERMENTATIONS
- Celloferm is a bio-regulator in powder form, based on very pure celluloses with long polysaccharide chains. It adsorbs the substances inhibiting or slowing down the Yeast activity and rapidly activates fermentations. It may also be used in restart for the activity of the Yeast microflora after a stuck fermentation.
- Celloferm enhances fermentation by:
- Binding plant protection products that inhibit Yeast (fungicides, acaricides, and copper based products.)
- Interacting with positively charged metallic ions such as copper and iron thus reducing the risk of oxidation.
- Adsorbing fatty acids and the secondary metabolites produced by Yeasts thus improving the ability of Yeast to complete the fermentation.
- Facilitating the ability of Yeast to remain in suspension.
- Make a slurry in 20 parts of must or the stuck wine and add to the tank right after having pitched the Yeast.
- Dissolve dose in wine to be treated together with dose of malolactic bacteria
- For healthy fermentation: 10-20 g/hL or 100-200 g/hL per metric ton of grapes
- Stuck fermentation: 10-20g/hL
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Sealed containers will last for 2 years stored at room temperature in a non-humid environment.