ABOUT ENDOZYM CULTIVAR
IDEAL USE: SETTLING AND AROMA EXTRACTION OF AROMATIC WHITE
- Granulated pectinase for faster settling and aroma extraction
- ttling and clarification
- Increased Yield
- Aroma Extraction
- Endozym Cultivar is best used at the press and during a cold soak. Not only does it have a very high ß-Glucosidase activity, but also provides a PL and PG action that is comparable to enzymes used for must settling and yield.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTION
- 20-40 grams per ton of grape depending on contact time, temperature and SO2 content.Dissolve directly in 20-30 parts of non-sulfurized must or de-mineralized water and add to must or directly onto the grapes.
- The activity of Endozym Cultivar is reduced by low temperatures. If the grapes aren’t too rich in phenolics, the product can be added directly into the receiving line, thus allowing for good contact time with must before refrigeration. Precaution needs to be taken in order to avoid the enzyme coming into contact with high dosage levels of SO2 or bentonite.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Endozym Cultivar is stable at room temperature for at least two years, with a loss lower than 5% per year starting from the third year.