ABOUT ENDOZYM MUSCAT
IDEAL USE: PECTINASE FOR IMPROVED SETTLING OF HARD-TO-SETTLE VARIETALS LIKE MUSCAT, GEWURZTRAMINER, MALVASIA AND MÜLLER THURGAU.
Endozym Muscat is a preparation of pectolitic enzymes specifically set up for the clarification of musts obtained from pectin rich aromatic varietals such as Muscat, Gewurztraminer, Kerner and musts made from late harvested grapes.
- Experimental data show that Endozym Muscat totally develops the aromatic substances related to the single varieties and differentiates from test-wines because of a decisive improvement in sensorial aspects, in accordance with the origin varietals.
- Endozym Muscat shortens settling times, increases yields in must and in free run juice and enables to obtain more compact deposits.
- It is affective at low temperatures and within a wide pH range.
- Endozym Muscat completely breaks down the pectin chain and rapidly clarifies musts.
- The effectiveness of this enzyme allows the production of fine white wines with more intense and developed aromas.
DOSAGE RATE & INSTRUCTIONS
- 20-40 grams per ton of grape depending on contact time, temperature and SO2 content.
- Dissolve directly in 20-30 parts of non-sulfurized must or in demineralized water and add to must or wine.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
- Endozym Muscat is stable at room temperature for at least two years.