- Celstab is a highly purified vegetal-origin cellulose polymer, with a low degree of polymerisation and viscosity. Its liquid (10% w/v) formula makes it easy to incorporate into wine.
- Intended for wine stabilisation in relation to potassium bitartrate crystallisation.
- Celstab is a highly purified cellulose gum. Its composition is uniform (only one peak of HPLC).
- Inhibits microcrystal nucleation and growth phases (through disruption of surfaces responsible of the formation of crystals).
- Celstab has a very high inhibitory power (by optimal degree of substitution), and allows stabilisation of highly tartaric-unstable wines.
- Celstab is the liquid CMC the lowest SO2
- Maximum legal dosage: 10 cL/hL
In the case of usage on red or rosé wines, there is a strong risk of CELSTAB® interaction with colouring matter that can lead to the formation of haze and/or a precipitate.On rosé wines, we recommend to systematically do a crystallisation test (6 days at -4°C) before us