IDEAL USE:REMOVAL OF REDUCTIVE ODORS
- If wines show a bouquet that seems to be too “closed” or affected by reductive odors, try adding a drop of Desulfin in the glass.
- If the wine changes positively, the wine is probably reduced.
- Desulfin is an easy to use liquid copper sulfate solution especiallyformulated to prevent and correct unpleasant odors.
- Desulfin isspecifically formulated to react with hydrogen sulfide odors.
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE RATES
- Preliminary H2S tests should be conducted. Add Desulfin directly to the affected product and circulate in an open environment.