TAN’COR GRAND CRU®
IDEAL USE: TO BE USED DURING RED WINE MATURATION.
- Preparation of proanthocyanidic tannins derived from grapes and ellagic tannins from oak, using LAFFORT®’s instantly dissolving process (IDP), to be used during red wine maturation.
- After the fermentation phase or during maturation, TAN’COR® GRAND CRU is used to:
- Enhance and modify the wine’s structure and palate length.
- Stabilise colour by combining the remaining free anthocyanins. •
- Regulate oxidation-reduction phenomen
- Prepares wine for barrel ageing.
- Improves clarification.