IDEAL USE: PROANTHOCYANIDIC AND ELLAGIC TANNINS PREPARATION, USING LAFFORT®’S INSTANTLY DISSOLVING PROCESS (IDP), TO BE USED IN RED WINE MATURATION.
- TAN’COR® combines the properties of ellagic and proanthocyanidic tannins specially prepared for the treatment of red wines after the fermentation phase or during maturation, and is used to:
- Enhance and modify the structure of the wine and prepare it for maturation.
- Protect of the wine with regards to oxidation phenomena.
- Regulate oxidation-reduction phenomena.
- Acts on wine structure and prepares it for maturation.
- Protects wine against oxidation.
- Regulates the oxi-reduction phenomena.
- Improves red wines presenting a tannin imbalance and/or weak structure.
- Improves clarification.
- 10 – 30 g/hL