ABOUT BIOLACT ACCLIMATÉE 4R
IDEAL USE:RED WINES
- Biolact Acclimatée 4R is a direct add ML inoculum ideal for big red wines.
- In this product you’ll find an aggregate of four Oenococcus Oeni strains especially selected for working in red wines. Here the selection is focused mostly on having a strain not only resistant to ethanol and SO2, but also to high levels of polyphenols.
- Biolact Acclimatée 4R has been selected under the following conditions:
- pH: 3.2; Temperature: 18 °C;
- Alcohol level: 14.5%;
- Total SO2 60 ppm; concentration of polyphenols: 80 (By Total polyphenol index).
DOSAGE RATE & USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dose at 1g/Hl. It is packaged in measured doses for 66 gal, 660 gal, 6600gal.
- Remove Biolact Acclimatée 4R from freezer 30 minutes before use. Biolact Acclimatée 4R works as a direct add, but its activity can be boosted by a simple rehydration for 24 hours to increase inoculum.