ABOUT FERMOL AROME PLUS
- Selected by the microbiology laboratory from the University of Reims, Champagne-Ardenne(France), faculty of sciences.
- This yeast produces B-glucosidase enzymes, causing the release of aromatics that would otherwise be lost with the lees.
- It gives the wine a floral bouquet and is ideal for aromatic varietals like Gewürztraminer, Riesling, Muscat, Malvasia etc. Arome Plus is characterized by a very short lag phase and requires a good level of nutrition.
- It is not recommended for high alcohol wines.
- It is a moderate producer of SO2 and this makes this yeast ideal for vinification in not perfectly sound grapes.
- This yeast also has a significant consumption of malic acid.
- 10-30g/100kg crushed grapes