FERMOL® Complet Killer Fru
- Nutrient requirements: medium-low
- Extremely versatile yeast, suitable both for the primary fermentation and for stuck fermentations or for the correction of the alcohol degree.
- Particularly interesting its ability to quickly deplete fructose, that normally remains more abundantly as a residue in wines that have been subjected to stuck fermentations.
- It is resistant to very high temperatures and high alcohol (34°C, 94°F and 17.5% alcohol).
- The cells flocculate very well and the wine is easy to filter just a few days after the end of the fermentation.
- It produces moderate amounts of SO2 and glycerol.
- Glycerol production is much higher at high fermentation temperatures (28C/82F)