FERMOL® Premier Cru
- Fermol® Premier Cru facilitates the development of malolactic fermentation (minimal sulphur dioxide production)
- Because of its overall characteristics, must be regarded as the benchmark strain for the production of high-quality red wines.
- Produces a high level of polysaccharides and extracts tannins and colour from the grapes. It respects the aromatics of the varietal, therefore it is versatile and ideal for big reds produced by different grapes like Pinot Noir, Merlot, Sangiovese, Cabernet and Syrah.
- Selected for the production of structured and complex wines, suitable for aging.
- It does not do well at low temperatures and it requires an adequate nutrition. ml bacteria.
- Develops intense and clean aromatic nuances, due to the extremely limited production of H2S.
- It confers good weight on the palate, thanks to its ability to produce relevant quantities of glycerine and polysaccharides.
- It highlights the complexity and typicality of the cultivars, harmoniously integrating a wide range of aromatic overtones reminiscent of forest fruits, spices, aromatic herbs and small red berries.