ABOUT FERMOL SAUVIGNON
- Controlled by the “Instituto Universitario della Vite e del vino” Oenology laboratories, University of Borgogna, Digione (France).
- This yeast highlights the typical aromatics of New Zealand style Sauvignon Blanc (4-mercapto penthanone) reminiscent of aromatic herbs and white flowers. It is ideal for varietals like Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Tocai Friulano and Verdicchio.
- Fermol Sauvignon is resistant to many adverse conditions like low nutrition, low temperatures, and high alcohol.
- It doesn’t produce significant amounts of SO2.
- 10-30g/100kg crushed grapes