‘- Allows for reduced dosage of SO2
– Controls microbial flora during pre-fermentation maceration.
– Increases aromatic complexity of both varietal and fermentation aromas.
– Increases mouthfeel volume through high polysaccharide production.
– Low volatile acidity production in high sugar and Botrytis infected musts.
– Inoculate the strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae of your choice 24 to 72 hours after the addition of
ZYMAFLORE® ALPHA to secure the completion of the alcoholic fermentation and to benefit from the sensory impact of ZYMAFLORE ALPHA®.
Dosage: 300 ppm for dry wines; 400 ppm for desert wines.
Packaging: 500g packs