3M BHN BAG FILTER HOUSING
- 2” MNPT inlet/outlet
- ¼” FNPT port for vent valve/pressure gauge
- Adjustable height Tri-pod legs
- Clamp design lid for quick bag change-outs
- Stainless steel bag support basket and hold-down device for proper seating of filter bags
- Drain port at lowest point in housing to ensure no residual build-up or fluid loss
- Can be used with standard or easily retrofitted for specialty DF style 3M bag filters
BHN Series bag filter housings for applications not requiring ASME code housings. BHN Series housings, for use with #1 and #2 Size conventional bag filters or 3M™ DF series filter elements, are available in single-round configurations. These housings are either 304 or 316L stainless steel construction, including support basket and hold-down device for proper seating of filter.
3M™ BHN Series Housings are rated for operation up to 150 psi @ 250¬¨‚àûF. Housing installation in a new or an existing system is made easy by the band clamp legs that can be adjusted up to 12 inches in floor-to-outlet height. These housings use heavy-duty 304L or 316L stainless steel construction for strength and durability.